Simplify your legal transaction process
Closing Folders removes the messy, repetitive tasks from legal transaction management so you can focus on delivering more value to clients. Through intelligent automation and collaboration tools, Closing Folders helps you run deals with unparalleled efficiency, accuracy, and control.
Why Closing Folders?
Proprietary machine-learning technology automates repetitive tasks like creating signing packages and closing books so you can focus energy elsewhere.
All stakeholders have a single source of truth for a deal. You can easily respond to client queries and track deal progress to ensure nothing falls through the cracks.
Added value for clients
By reducing time spent performing low-value activities when running deals, you'll have more time for delivering high impact legal advice to clients.
Complements existing workflows
Closing Folders is designed to harmonize with the way you run deals today. Our software conforms to your workflow, not the other way around.
Closing Folders is a pioneer in legal transaction management software. We have handled billions of dollars in deals by the world's largest law firms.
Our deeply-defended infrastructure is backed by the world’s leading cloud platform. We can work with your IT team to provide hybrid on-premise or single-tenant environments.
How Closing Folders works
Powerful and collaborative closing checklists
Centralized up-to-the-minute overview of all items in your closing checklist. See the status of every version, signature page, and schedule with a quick glance.
- Intelligent file matching saves you time when uploading documents.
- Multiple user-permission levels give you complete control over who can access, edit, or share deal materials.
Update your documents with ease
Closing pushed back by one day? Closing Folders’ variables technology can update your documents across the whole deal with just a few clicks.
- Variables are highly flexible so you can use them for any information that could change throughout the deal like purchase prices and numbers of shares.
- Repeating the same change across hundreds of documents in a deal is a significant source of liability. Closing Folders’ variables technology mitigates the risk.
Compare blacklines in seconds
Access a blackline of a new document version with a single click. Need to share with opposing counsel? No problem. You can email blacklines from within the application.
- No need to circulate blacklines along with clean versions. Just upload a clean version and Closing Folders generates a blackline automatically.
- Exporting the checklist for your clients? You can even run blackline versions of your closing checklist.
Automatically detect signature pages
Upload documents to Closing Folders and our proprietary SignaturesAI automatically detects pages that need to be signed.
- Our computer-vision based recognition system detects signature pages in any format and any language.
- SignaturesAI automatically assigns signature pages to the right party.
Generate signature pages
When dealing with hundreds of signature pages, sometimes it's better to manage them outside of your working documents. Closing Folders can do this for you, generating signature pages with your firm’s custom templates in seconds.
- Create custom templates for any type of signature page.
- Share signature page templates across your entire firm.
Signing packages both you and your clients will love
Getting 100 documents signed by 5 different people takes a lot of work. Closing Folders simplifies this to a few clicks. You can even send them through DocuSign and watch as executed signatures sync back instantly when your client signs.
Branded closing books on demand
Closing Folders keeps your working documents, executed signatures, and schedules separate until the last possible minute. When everything is final, you can easily compile a fully executed closing version with just a few clicks.
- Closing Folders pulls together all the closing versions in your deal and creates a branded, hyperlinked closing book in seconds.
- Closing books can be sent to clients directly from Closing Folders within seconds or even months after the closing. Never get blocked by email file-size limits again.
How can we help you?
Interested in learning more? Want to see a demo of our product?
Get in touch—our team is eager to help.
The legal landscape is changing. Are you?
The New Deal is a guide for legal professionals that want to improve their deal process. The book covers:
- Challenges associated with running deals the "old-fashioned way".
- How LTM software reduces errors and increases client satisfaction.
- Interviews with lawyers that have made the transition to LTM and advice from leading practitioners.
- How to evaluate LTM software vendors.
- Tips on deploying LTM software and boosting adoption within your firm.